How I edit
I bend over backwards for my clients! (Please see my Clients’ comments page.) I edit and format your manuscript according to your publisher’s instructions. My service includes the following:
- correcting punctuation and grammar
- eliminating redundancies and smoothing transitions
- correcting and comparing your reference list and text citations
- formatting all headings, lists, quotations, etc.
- discussing changes with you
For each article or chapter I’ll send you two rounds of questions by email. After incorporating your answers directly into the MS Word file, I’ll send you the edited document.
Emphasis on quality
My goal is to send you a manuscript that is ready to send to the journal or publisher. To ensure that your manuscript expresses your ideas clearly and meets your publisher’s requirements, I go over your work at least three times. Turnaround time for most articles and chapters (30-50 pages) is 7 calendar days.